Here are a list of articles and circulars of NIMSA that is relevant to the subject of Interim Ministry. If you have some more, please kindly pass them on to the webmaster to publish in the list below. Just
click on webmaster.
- Bridging the Gap – by Errol B. Dengler, Rector St. Martin's-in-the-Veld.
The painful and shameful face of xenophobia became rampantly visible in Alexandria, within my Archdeaconry of Rosebank recently. Fear was evident everywhere. People grouped in bunches, hushing as one approached, or rapidly decrying their fellow human beings. A tragic indictment of things going horribly wrong.
The scenario depicted above is often played out in a different context - when a beloved priest or pastor dies, retires or leaves unexpectedly. Fear and conflict can readily manifest themselves in dividing the people of God in an unbelievably short space of time. Buzz groups often huddle around. Vocal opinions can be hurtful and divisive in any community.Read more.
- Circular 1 (2014)
This is the first circular for 2014, telling you in short what the aim of NIMSA is and what membership meens. Read more.
- Interim ministry in SA over the past ten years.
After ten years of Interim minsitry in South frica it is very interesting to ponder over the situation looking back. Read more.
- What is intentional ministry? (Short video)
- Circular for August 2015 - details for the annual meeting of NIMSA for 2015 are revealed.
- Lens for Interim Leadership in the Next Generation.